26.4.07

Theme: WEDDING

well since i have missed the last...card swap i thought i would get ready for the next one. i went to heartland right after i dropped m off at a friends and when i got there f was sound asleep. i carried him on my shoulder and boy is he heavy. when i got inside i started making circles...i always do this because there is so much to see and i love all their projects. they have wood letters that spell TOGETHER and i love them so i was looking for the kit and they don't have one. they just have the letters. bummer. anyway one of the employees, kelly, asked me if i needed help with anything in particular. i told her why i came to heartland in the first place and she was super nice. she drew me a sketch of what she would do with wedding theme and took into account my simplistic desires and came up with this.


she didn't stop there. she asked me if i had any colors in mind. then she took me to some paper, which i loved instantly, and matched colors. she told me how much i would need of each paper and showed me some rub-ons that i could print up myself if i wanted. i was so impressed. f woke up and i was able buy the paper, take mental note of a saying, and find some ribbon. i was at the counter and spent under $4 for everything. and i love my card. isn't it pretty.

1 comment:

Joey and Nettifer said...

So pretty! i hate my cards!