18.4.07

Curtains

these are my curtains. i love them. i went to home fabrics on 7200S. and found a beautiful gold material. i don't really like gold but it looks really pretty next to my DEEP brown almost purple wall. i love them. and they were, of course, super easy to make. a couple of hours was all it took. i think one day i will change the curtains in my kitchen. but anyway...i am way excited to have curtains in my bedroom. b and i have never done anything with our bedroom and now we have a painted wall and curtains. next is to find some lanterns to hang above our heads on the wall. i am looking forward to that part a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love em! I think that curtains make all the difference in a room. They are like eye make up for windows.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Very pretty! I will come and see then today! Love the picture of you and Ford. I might have you help me with some curtains for my bedroom or at least show me how you sewed yours. I might just have Audrey sew me some curtains