14.4.08

This is getting harder.

I have not given up entirely on my goal for this year...however I am definitely slowing down. And I am weeding out all the pictures that are just random. Don't know why I took them and really don't have a desire to scrap them. Love that feeling of decluttering.

Do you see how behind I am? And I can't bring myself do scrapbook any of this year because I still haven't decided on whether or not to switch to 12x12. Because that would mean switching to 12x12 albums and they won't fit on my shelf. I hate decisions.

2 comments:

Amy Silva said...

Oh my gosh! I am so in love with that cowgirls layouts. Brilliant. I love the athlete one too, but I'm truly smitten with the cowgirls.

Lindsay Spencer said...

I got here from a comment you made on Kristi's blog. Your scrapbook stuff is so cute. And your blog is so fun and full of tons of things.