22.4.08

Scrapbooking the Past



I have actually come to like scrapbooking the past. It reminds me of lots of fun times we share as a family. The Grand Canyon page, I wanted to keep everything subtle because I love the view pic. Thus the black text at the bottom of the page.


This Park City one was copied from Amy W. I just love her Thanksgiving page and had to do one just like it. Different colors, of course but loved her brackets and title. So here's my version. I didn't journal because this is one of 3 scrapbook pages in Park City. I will use this as the first you see in the album and the other 2 tell of our adventures.
I can't seem to get away from these 3 colors for A's pages. I just love them. I love preschoolers.

1 comment:

Amy Silva said...

The Grand Canyon one rocks. I love the "stairs" going down the left side. Visually interesting, but SO simple. I love it. I'm flattered that you liked my thanksgiving layout. Your version turned out awesome too!