8.2.08

More Scrapbook Pages

What do you do with the only picture you have of a child at a given point that has been sliced in half by a curious and naughty almost 3 year old?
Scrapbook it. You have no other choice.

Oh how I am loving to scrapbook. While the kids are in school and F takes a nap, mainly because he's bored with me, I scrapbook. He played on the computer for awhile then I asked him to get me a diaper and wipes while I used it for a moment and he hasn't returned. And it's really quiet. And not that 'getting into trouble' quiet. Love it. So here are the latest...from last year and beyond.
I copied this Aruba one from Amy Walton, Professional Scrapbooker for Quickutz.
Love her pages. So clean cut and uncluttered.

I thought I was really going to like this one but when I put the last touches on I noticed that the 2 greens on the bottom totally clash...and I honestly don't know what I was thinking. But I am just going to leave it. Sometimes you just have to do that.

6 comments:

Guinevere said...

LOVE the wagon page! We had such a fun time with you guys last summer. It really is a fond memory for our family!! You guys are the greatest...

The Seaquist Family said...

Wow...I can't believe how much you are getting done. You are amazing. You need to teach me how to do that. I will find myself just staring at a spread for a couple of days. Not very helpful. The pages look great. I'm going to have to copy them. Thanks for being so creative!

Geneva said...

Staci WOW!!! I love your Valentine one and the Maui one. Such great photography and colors of paper that really makes everything stand out. Love them. Wish I could do a page a day....maybe I need to bag Young Women's for awhile!

Amy Silva said...

Staci, I love your style! I love the Idaho Cabin one. Big photos are so much fun... or lots of tiny photos. I guess I'm just bored of medium photos. Anyway, I love seeing your pages.

Missy said...

It's been a while since I last checked this. You have been busy. I ran to the wood connection this week and I got a lot of fun things. I will post when I get them finished.

Veronica said...

I don't know if you will get this comment or not because this post is so old! But what Quickutz font is the Valentine page? I have been looking for it but I've had no luck!